SOS Jura en danger + CD : Reader and Audio CD
59 in stock
Discover the Intrigues policières series: captivating stories with a different region at the core of every plot to facilitate easy and enhance students’ French language learning experience!
Nina is spending her vacation in a small village of the Jura. Mountains, snow, skiing… Nina loves it! But one day, while hiking, she comes across an illegal dumping ground and decides to investigate!
The book includes:
- A map of France showing the location of the Jura region
- Avant lecture section to familiarize the readers with the Jura’s characteristics and encourage them to speculate about the story
- Comprehension questions, vocabulary exercises, and other fun activities
- Activities from Projet internet and Réflexion culturelle that require research for information about the Jura, while offering an intercultural perspective
- A cultural Dossier that presents the Jura’s tourist attractions, characteristics, and gastronomy
- Multilingual glossary in English, Spanish and Italian
- Audio CD with a dramatized reading of the story