Le monstre du Poitou
40 in stock
Discover the Intrigues policières series: captivating stories with a different region at the core of every plot to facilitate easy and enhance students’ French language learning experience!
The marshlands of the Poitou region are haunted by a monster who brings misfortune to anyone who sees it. Is it mere superstition? Marc and Thomas try to solve the mystery at their own risk.
The book includes:
- A map of France showing the location of the Poitou region
- Avant lecture section to familiarize the readers with the Poitou’s characteristics and encourage them to speculate about the story
- Comprehension questions, vocabulary exercises, and other fun activities
- Activities from Projet internet and Réflexion culturelle that require research for information about the Poitou region, while offering an intercultural perspective
- A cultural Dossier that presents the Poitou’s tourist attractions, characteristics and gastronomy
- Multilingual glossary in English, Spanish and Italian
- Audio CD with a dramatized reading of the story